These instructions are to help SEO for Bloggers customers add us as a user on Google Search Console.
- In your Google Search Console account, you will see a list that may have several versions of your website. There may be a version with the www. prefix and a version without. If you have SSL installed on your site, there may be versions for both https:// and http://.
- If an https:// version is available, you will want to use one of those. If not, you will just use the http:// version. You can choose either the www. version or the one without the www. It doesn’t matter.
- Click “Manage Property” next to that website address.
- Click on “Add or remove users.”
- On the “Users and Property Owners” screen click on “Add a New User.”
- On the “Add a new user” screen, enter the following information:
User Email: BloggerSEO@kuleenlashley.com
- Click on the “Add” Button.
- Google will send us an email letting us know we have been added to your Search Console account.